Waterproof Dog Hammock Car Seat CoverWrite a review
Waterproof Dog Hammock Car Seat Cover
Product Code: FA65C066DD1C499E8D30586C54EC2FBC
$34.99 $64.99 34.99
Protect your car's back seat from dirt, hair, scratches, slobber and muddy paws with this Waterproof Dog Hammock Car Seat Cover. Available in a variety of colors and adorable patterns, this seat cover is ideal for short rides to the vet, visits to the dog park or long road trips and camping. It's 100% Waterproof and easy to clean!
- Ultra-Clean & Waterproof: Made from durable fabric, this seat cover protects your car boot from muddy paws, dog hair (wet & dry) and unpleasant pet odors.
- Easy to Clean: Easily cleaned with a damp cloth or sponge, or simply shake it out to remove pet hair and soil. It's washable too!
- Easy to Install & Safety Conscious: The straps feature a buckle to help keep the pet seat cover securely in place. Designed with a pet safety loop to ensure your pet's protection and a security buckle to prevent your dog from running.
- Convenient & Practical: To sit with your pet, simply pull the middle zipper. It's easy to put on or take off and can be folded into a package when not in use. Use it in a cage or car, on a sofa or floor, etc.
- Universal Fit: The straps can be adjusted. This rear seat protector fits most saloons. Size: 60x40x12 Inches 130*150*55CM. Ideal for protecting your upholstery and keeping your boot or seats like new. Treated for resilience to dirt.
- Protects your back seat from pet hair, dirty paws and claw scratches
- Easy to install and remove
- Includes a security buckle & safety loop
- Double Velcro strips allow you to make various configurations
- Contains openings for connecting back seat belts as well
- Size: 60 x 40 x 12 inches'
- ☑️ Tracking number for every order
- ☑️ 100% Secure Payment
- ☑️ 24/7 assistance firstname.lastname@example.org
- ☑️ No hidden fee!
Based on 2 reviews
This has thick material and is a great value for the price! I have a small hybrid car and it fits fine, with velcro gaps for the seatbelts to go in, so I never have to remove it. It is water and mud resistant and seems like it will hold up for a long time