Grill food stays on the grill
Anyone who had to barbecue meat or vegetables without a grill mat will presumably know that most of these foods fall through the rust into the open bonfire. This "loses" due to the lack of grill mat automatically a lot of vegetables, sausages, fish and meat on the grill. You already have so many foods, but only a small part remains consumable. But because the grill mat is a continuous surface, this can not happen anymore. The food can therefore no longer fall through the bars of the grill.
The rust does not need to be cleaned anymore. Because the food no longer touch the grill grate. For this reason, it also does not need to be cleaned anymore. Only the cleaning of the grill mat is necessary. For this purpose, the cleaning of the grill mat is also much easier than those of the grill grate. The mats are very easy to clean with soap and water (dishwasher-safe).
- Non-stick, Easy to clean & Reusable.
- Made from FDA approved PTFE coated that make your grilling much healthier and safer.
- It can work for indirect cooking on gas, charcoal, and electric grills Strong enough to conquer temperatures Up to 500°F. Won't burn or shrink.
- They can also be cut to fit your particular grill or oven perfectly.
- Perfect for chicken, wings, ribs, burgers, steaks, fish, shrimp, fruits, vegetables, breakfast, and even pizza Veggies.
- Perfect for cooking at home, parks, garden, campgrounds for family and social dinner party.